With the 2020-21 season fast approaching, the GTRNZ team have some important information to share with competitors.
First, a word from our naming rights sponsors TradeZone.
“With pleasure the 27 stores of the Tradezone group would like to confirm our continued support of the GTRNZ group for another season. After the confusion of recent months and last season being cut short we congratulate the champions of that season. Best wishes to all for the coming season and we hope no more lockdowns so we can all enjoy the sport of motor racing.
As always your support of our stores is appreciated so go towww.tradezone.co.nzfor your local store.”
GTRNZ and its members are hugely appreciative of TradeZone for their ongoing support and encourage members to support them when possible.
A big thank you also to Race Brakes for continuing with your support of GTRNZ.
There are only THREE weeks to go. Get your membership forms in ASAP please, cards will be printed next week so make sure you are on the list. Admission tickets, car passes and club cards will be available at the first round.
- Entries to events will be via Speed Works’ online form – https://forms.gle/gWufHE1E9hxzdg6u7
- GTRNZ Inc. membership forms are available by clicking here
Membership and Race entry fees are to be paid to GTRNZ account with surname and car number as reference please.
GTRNZ account #03-1531-0047080-02
Race entry fees:
- GT1/2 $550 inc
- GT3/4 $450 inc
- Round 1 30-31 October 2020 – Hampton Downs
- Round 2 4-6 December 2020 – Pukekohe Park
- Round 3 22-24 January 2021 – Hampton Downs
- Round 4 12-14 February 2021 – Manfeild
- Round 5 26-28 March 2021 – Taupo